We promote a medium-term business plan, “SHIFT!2022” covering the two years from FY2021 to FY2022.
Two years (FY2021 to FY2022)
The basic policy will focus on "Bases," "environment & energy" and "human resources."
- Further enhancement of domestic sale network and customer base
- Active promotion of B-to-C business utilizing digital transformation
- Strengthening of overseas business development with a focus on Asia
- Forays into untapped areas with environmental products, electricity and various other forms of energy
- Further expansion of the electric power business from generation to selling, especially with renewable energy
- Enhancing environmental technical capabilities and expand offerings of low-carbon and decarbonized products
- Cultivating multi-talened human resources who will flourish in Japan and overseas
- Promoting diversity and fostering a diverse range of values
Net profit attributable to Itochu Enex's shareholders
13.0 billion yen
9.0% or more
Substantive operating cash flows
30 billion yen each fiscal period
Consolidated dividend payout ratio
40% or more
*The annual dividend for FY2022 (forecast) : 48 yen per share (interim: 24 yen, year-end: 24 yen)
New investment (cumulative total over two fiscal periods)
60 billion yen
*All the numerical values in this page are based on the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
*We decided to finalize details of our Medium-term Business Plan “SHIFT!2022” on May 14, 2021.
*For more details, please refer to the PDF document below.