Protecting Personal Information
Itochu Enex Company Limited (the " Company") takes appropriate measures to protect the personal information of visitors.
The Company endeavors to thoroughly protect the personal information on the Company's officers and employees and anyone else associated with the Company.
1. Management of Personal Information
The Company ensures that all of its employees understand and adhere to its personal information handling procedures. The Company has established and continually enhances a system for managing personal information on a section-by-section basis.
2. Recording of Personal Information
The Company may ask for your personal information from time to time. It will always clearly indicate the scope and purpose of use for which the information is required. If you decide to disclose personal information, you do so at your sole discretion.
- (1) Register for an e-mail notification service,
- (2) Register for member services,
- (3) Answer a questionnaire,
- (4) Apply for or participate in a contest, prize competition, or other event,
- (5) Request a special service or information,
- (6) Apply to attend an event sale or exhibition, or
- (7) Request information from the company
3. Collection of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
- (1) We may ask for information such as your e-mail address, name, postal code, address, and phone number to identify and contact you. We may ask for information such as your age, date of birth, gender, and occupation, and information about your employer, products or areas that interest you, magazines and newspapers you regularly read, services you use, and personal interests. You are under no obligation to provide any information we ask for, but the quality of services we provide may be affected if we lack any requested information.
- (2) The Company may use personal information to improve its services and for purposes such as contacting you.
4. Proper Management of Personal Information
The Company takes responsibility for managing personal information properly and securely. The Company implements security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or unintended disclosure of personal information.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Subject to the following items, the Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
- (1) The Company may disclose your personal information if you give prior consent or authorize it.
- (2) The Company may disclose your personal information if (a) it is required to by law, membership rules, or other agreements it has with you and the Company reasonably believes that its rights, property, and safety and your rights, property, and safety are protected or (b) the Company believes that it is necessary for the protection of the public interest, for the exercise of rights under laws or regulations, or for the fulfillment of the obligations of a company or other third party to which the information is disclosed.
- (3) The Company may disclose your personal information if the information is disclosed such that it cannot be associated with you or used to identify you.
- (4) If the Company discloses information in accordance with item (3) above, it will enter into an agreement with the entity to which it provided the information that requires it to properly protect and manage the information.
6. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
If you request that the Company check, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided, it will respond promptly and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
7. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company complies with all laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information when handling personal information.
Inquiries about Personal Information
Inquiries about Personal Information here .